搜索
热搜:
楼主: stlion223

【醒目】请同学在此贴后面贴骗子邮箱~~奖米~~诈骗相关:出租房屋的同学一定小心!!! + zz在美国被骗2650美金的经历

[复制链接]
须臾听风 发表于 2011-4-4 22:28:20 | 显示全部楼层
偶滴神。。。我也收到这个人的信了。。。我还奇了怪了。。。她的租期怎么就这么巧符合我的时间 。。。。还好我最后没打算租给她。。。。这是她的第一封邮件:
Hello,
I am Abelena,i work with Foreshore Services.
Presently am on assignment in the UK.I will be going on leave
soon,so i will be relocating to your area in few weeks time
and i am interested in renting the house/apt/room you
advertised on the classified ads.
I will also want to know your final asking price plus
utility,availability date and lease duration.

Thanks.
我估计她这封信发给过N个人。。。我靠,鄙视这种人。。如果她是中国人。。简直就是丢中国人的脸。。俺要好好构思下,写一封教育信回给她。。。靠,中英文各一封。。。俺英文不行,估计讲不明白,但是如果她是外国人,又估计中文她看不懂。。一定要好好教育一番。。。真是太过分了。我们留学生在外读书多苦啊。竟然这么坑我们的钱。。埋没良心。丧尽天良!!!!
须臾听风 发表于 2011-4-5 04:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
偶发现偶还收到了一封很类似的信。。。虽然发信人不是Abelena....但是模式真的很像。。。
因为不确定是不是骗人的,所以我把名字隐去了。。如果不幸冒犯了那个发信给我的人,请原谅。。俺并非真的说你是骗子。。只是觉得模式真的很像。。。如果有同学也收到过类似的信,请指出来,我们一起把这个人用的假名也揭发出来,免得有人再上当。。不过我应该不会这么凑巧,差点被骗两次吧。
第一封是这样滴...
Hello, am XXX and also am a chinese, So am interested in renting/share a room with a chinese, So what's the monthly rent and utilities cause am interested in renting it asap...You can write me back in Chinese or English but i prefer English though.
其实俺有点奇怪,因为我的帖子把设施和租金写的很明白,她为什么要问。。而且就算看不太懂中文,我还在帖子里附了公寓的官方链接啊,公寓的设施其实一目了然。。而且数字不分国界啊。。。而且这段话有点像编好的,群发的那种。。。
第二封是这样滴.....
Good Day,
  I really appreciate your response and the amount for the rent xx. Furthermore, I would like you to know a US Cashier Check will be issue to you by my sponsors for the first month rent, security deposit and my travelling expenses; the excess amount will be sent to my travel agent immediately as soon as you receive payment from my sponsors. However, the information below is required from you for the payment to be send to you immediately in order for you to hold down this property until I arrive;

Your Full Name:
Full Address:
City, State, Zipcode:
CELL PHONE:
  说实话看到这篇文,再看到这段话的时候我真是有点冷汗。。。。不过再看下面那段话又感觉好像她是真心租房。。。
Finally, I would like to know how peaceful is the neighbourhood and how close is the property from the bus/train station cause my main purpose of relocating is based on my research proposal. Also all necessary Paper work will be treated by me when I arrive and set to move into the property.  I await the details soonest for payment, so I can start my moving in plans ASAP. Regards
因为她这里提到对邻居的要求啊,对公交的要求啊,好像又是个真诚租房的人。但是她那么急着租房又跟这个帖子好像。。。
不过后来因为她从头到尾没告诉我她要租哪个时间,我就发信跟她说了,让她尽快回复我租到哪天,因为同时也有其他的人在等我回复肯不肯租我想选个肯租的时间长一点的。然后她回了一封她可以一直租到12月份,让我一定要考虑她。
她的最后一封。。。。
but i want to rent from may 1st ti Dec ending if it is available , so please try and consider me and i will be very grateful. thanks
不过我看到这封信的时候已经和另一个学妹谈好租房的事情了。。不过现在再回头想想,还是有点奇怪,我在帖子里有说只租到8月,为什么她说可以的话想租到12月。。我写的蛮明确的啊。。

这个还是那句话啦。。我绝对没说那位发我信的人是骗子,我只是觉得有点奇怪。。仅此而已。觉得雷同地方有点多而已。。。如果真的是,还是要尽早揪出来。把这样的人的骗术总结出来。。以免以后的学弟学妹上当受骗。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|UIUC CSSA BBS | 美国伊利诺伊大学香槟分校中国学生学者联合会论坛

GMT-5, 2024-10-10 07:19 , Processed in 0.026174 second(s), 14 queries .