找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜:
查看: 1505|回复: 2

[SUBLEASE] $300 / 1br - 2015 furnished 1b of 2b2b, flexible dates, all inclusive

[复制链接]
caobike1 发表于 2014-11-20 15:30:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 caobike1 于 2014-12-17 21:25 编辑

The apartment is available for rent from around 1/10 till around 5/15, dates flexible, minimum one month. Rent includes EVERYTHING. Rent details see below. 价格可以再商量的,我可以beat其他人的价,让你值得住我这。

I will have an internship this spring in another town, so I have to sublease my current apartment to somebody else. The apartment is PLACE AT 117, 117 Sterling Ct, Savoy, IL 61874. I'm leasing 1 bedroom from this 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. The apartment is on 3rd/top floor facing south and a lake is just next to it. I have a roommate, also a UIUC grad student, who is clean, quiet, responsible, respectful, and out at school working regularly most of the day. He or I have no pets, and do not smoke or do drugs or anything.

You have your own bathroom. Apartment is really new and quiet and safe. Everything is furnished, including 42" TV, leather sofa, full kitchen (you can use my cookware and utensils), and full bed and bath. All cable, internet, utility, parking is covered. Washer and dryer are in our own unit, not publicly shared ones. Supermarket Schnucks is just 1 minute drive away and Walmart is also 3 minutes drive away. Also lots of restaurants nearby and a movie theater.

It's 5-10 minutes drive to campus. If you do not drive, apartment has its own free shuttle every 30 min (7AM to 9PM) on weekdays and takes just 10 min from/to campus (including ARC, union, main library three stops), very convenient. There is a bus to campus/walmart every day every 30 min from early morning to late night (takes about 20 min). Community also offers free swimming pool, gym, tanning, and computer room, etc. For more info, check out the apartment website: placeat117.com/ I have renewed the lease for next school year. It's a great place to live!

For safety and demographics search: crimereports.com and projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/explorer

I currently officially pay $550/month for my room (individual lease, no conflict with roommate's). If you want to go through the leasing office and transfer my lease to you, then you will pay this much plus a sublet fee. Or if you may also want to just lease from me personally, we can definitely talk about a better deal and save a lot of hassle and money -- If you will stay the entire length or at least 4 months, you only need to pay $1200. If you will stay for 3 months, pay $1000; 2 months - $700; 1 month - $400. I think this is fair enough and definitely a great deal.
价格可以再商量的,我可以beat其他人的价,让你值得住我这。

If interested, please email me professionally. In your reply, please talk a little about yourself and your need. Also list any question/conversation you may have as I do not plan to directly talk to you before I get to know you a little and know that you are serious. Emails with only like "is the room still available?" will be ignored.

Thanks,
曹同学 cory.uiuc AT gmail.com
UIUC engineering grad student

Indigo1.jpg
Indigo2.jpg
Indigo3.jpg
Indigo4.jpg
Indigo7.jpg
Indigo6.jpg
Indigo5.jpg
 楼主| caobike1 发表于 2014-11-28 15:57:11 | 显示全部楼层
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|UIUC CSSA BBS | 美国伊利诺伊大学香槟分校中国学生学者联合会论坛

GMT-5, 2024-10-7 17:18 , Processed in 0.031240 second(s), 20 queries .