搜索
热搜:
查看: 625|回复: 0

【香槟好房东】Rooms for Rent: Asian Students/Scholars, Female Preferred

[复制链接]
asphodel 发表于 2015-2-25 17:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 asphodel 于 2015-2-25 17:07 编辑

替美国房东发帖。

We have two bedrooms available for rent in my home beginning in the Summer of 2015, and beyond if desired. My home is on two bus lines: the Green and the Blue. The Green bus line serves the central and northern parts of campus, and the Blue line serves the southern and central parts of campus. One bedroom rents for $330 per month, and the other bedroom rents for $290 per month. The rent includes utilities (water, gas and electricity). The cost of high-speed internet access is shared among the four of us. There are currently three Chinese female graduate students living with me now. We share the kitchen and other common living areas. Occupancy would be for the Summer and Fall 2015 semesters or longer if desired. I do not require a lease, but I do require a security deposit. Please pass this message to anyone who might not have their housing arrangements settled for the Summer or Fall 2015 semesters.

本人是学生,当初在论坛看到便宜房间招租,来香槟的一年半一直住在这里,室友是两位中国学生和一位美国房东,因为relocation和graduation,现帮房东发帖出租两个房间,一大一小,大房间住的女孩五月毕业会搬走,小房间从三月初开始都available。房东是非常非常好的美国人,严肃又和蔼可亲,是raw vegan (很少煮饭,素食,所以厨房基本都是我们中国室友做饭用多),房子在512 W. Healey St., Champaign,周围环境安全,近香槟公立图书馆,交通方便,可坐Green 5直达Illini Union。这是一所有将近100年历史的砖结构房子,两层,外加地下室和阁楼。房间位于二楼,大房间$330,小房间$290,水电物业全包。

房东的规矩是:每周轮流清洁浴室,轮流负责摆放厨具。总之房子的活大家均分,但是整个生活有条不紊,所以你不用担心适应的问题。房东允许你的异性朋友来访,但是12点之前必须离开。

房东非常欢迎有兴趣的同学电话咨询或看房,房东会说简单的中文,对中国文化很感兴趣和中国朋友非常友好。房东Patrick的电话是:217-351-7038,邮件是: fresh.raw.vegan@gmail.com.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|UIUC CSSA BBS | 美国伊利诺伊大学香槟分校中国学生学者联合会论坛

GMT-5, 2024-10-6 15:24 , Processed in 0.016837 second(s), 17 queries .