注册
搜索
热搜:
查看: 692|回复: 1

来住美国人的大house吧!

[复制链接]
梁巨摇 发表于 2013-12-3 21:05:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 梁巨摇 于 2013-12-9 15:05 编辑

一个美国朋友自己住一个3 bedroom的house。想出租一个或两个房间。他是个年轻人,很好相处,十分友善。如果想提高英语,切身体验美国文化,不要错过这个机会哦。

这是他写的有关信息:

My house is on West William St. In Champaign near John and Mattis Ave. One block from bus line.  Also driveway available for parking.

I am looking for a roommate 1 or 2 rooms for rent.  One is 11x11 the other is 12x12 both have closets and can be partially furnished if needed.  I have owned the house for the past 9 years it has central air conditioning and heat throughout the house.  I just put in new hardwood floors in the kitchen hallway and living/dining rooms.  I have internet and cable through AT&T and hookup in bedroom.  I have a washer and dryer and 1.5 baths full kitchen with smoothtop stove and dishwasher.  I am a young professional and work a lot and like to relax when I am home.  I have a fenced in backyard.  I do have two friendly cats.  I am looking for some one who is mature, no smoking, rather quiet and cleans up after themselves.  I am an open minded person willing to learn new culture and provide some of the American culture.  If one room $600 a month includes everything power, water, trash, cable/internet, washer/dryer use I will take care of the outside of the house mowing, raking etc. If you and a friend rent both rooms then its $475 per room per month.  These rooms are available immediately.

PS: At least one year lease if interested.

Please use my email for communication on rent listing matthew.mjp.peters@gmail.com
 楼主| 梁巨摇 发表于 2013-12-9 15:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
up up up!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|UIUC CSSA BBS | 美国伊利诺伊大学香槟分校中国学生学者联合会论坛

GMT-5, 2024-10-15 02:19 , Processed in 0.021220 second(s), 17 queries .